I maintain a family practice in the west suburbs of Minneapolis near the shores of Lake Minnetonka.
I host outreach clinics twice a year in my old south-central Montana home.
I also provide consultation via video conference if you live in an area without a local provider.
Some areas of special interest to me are:
- Pediatrics and acute care
- Prenatal and postpartum support
- Infertility and family planning
- Hormonal issues
- Energy and sleep disturbances
- Sensory processing disorders
- Anxiety and mood disorders
- Digestive and biliary ailments
- Headaches, sinusitis, colds and coughs
Let’s find a healthier you.
* PLEASE NOTE: Homeopathic treatments are aimed at strengthening constitution and vitality and ARE NOT MEDICAL TREATMENTS. They are not directed at identifying, treating, or preventing specific diseases. Practitioners are prohibited by law from diagnosing or treating disease.